A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any website. Its usefulness is that the website is able to remember your visit when you return to browse that page. Cookies usually store information of a technical nature, personal preferences, content personalization, usage statistics, links to Social Networks, access to user accounts, etc. The objective of the cookie is to adapt the content of the website to your profile and needs. Without cookies, the services offered by any website would be significantly reduced.
As the owner of this website, I inform you that no personal information from cookies is used, only general statistics of visits are used.
Cookies used on this website:
This website uses the following own cookies:
- Session: To avoid having to identify yourself every time you interact with the website, unless you have closed the browser and have reopened it.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Cookies are stored in order to compile statistics on the traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of your information by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must be done by communicating directly with Google.
- Social Networks: Each Social Network uses its own cookies so that you can click on buttons like “Like” or “Share”.
The cookies used on this website do not collect personal data.
Deactivation or elimination of cookies
At any time you can exercise your right to deactivate or delete cookies from this website. In this way you will prevent cookies from being stored in your browser. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using:
- Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and it is from this place that you must exercise your right to eliminate or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and agrees not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires such an effect. According to Google, it does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhering to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations. You can consult detailed information in this regard at this link. If you want information about the use that Google gives to cookies, we attach this other link.